For more inquiries, Call us today! 615-649-8857

Are you interested in becoming a member of our team? If you are and are licensed to provide the services we offer, please send us your application below.

To get started, please carefully read our employment application process here.

ATTN: Applicant

You may complete the attached questionnaire and application at home and bring it into the agency office between 9am and 4pm Mon to Fri for staff to review with you and complete your initial interview. Incomplete application packets cannot be considered for employment and will not be processed. We do not meet with Walk-In applicants except at those specified times. Please DO NOT CALL about your application unless we have requested that you do so. Office staff will contact you if we believe we have a suitable position and wish to see you for a second interview. Thank you.

We appreciate your interest in employment with our agency. Be advised that the starting pay for PRN DSP is $J0:OF per hour. In order to be considered for any position within BCL you will need to ensure you have done the following things:

  1. Fully complete a Beyond Care employment application with questionnaire
    1. Leave no blanks in employment and list every employer or position which you have had for or least the LAST FIVE YEARS and at least 3 former employers. Please list your supervisor or the owner’s name and a contact phone number.
    2. If you have not been employed consistently for the past 5 years, please explain why. Be sure to explain A/Vy’GAPS in your employment history.
    3. You must provide us with at least three personal references with phone numbers, their relationship to you and how long you have know each other. One of these references must have known you for at least five years. These personal references cannot be former employers or family members. School teachers or Pastors can be listed.
  2. Provide us a copy of your current and valid Tennessee Driver’s License and Social Security Card or Passport (office staff can help you make copies).
  3. Sign and Date at the bottom of page 3, 4, and 5 of the application stating that the information you have given us is true and complete to the best of your knowledge.
  4. Complete and sign the Statement for Release of Information. The “Protection from Harm Statement” asks that you circle either have or have not and initial at the end of the paragraph.
  5. Complete and sign the background investigation “Disclosure and Authorization” form, keeping the last two pages for your information.

Please carefully read our Disclosure and Authorization policy here.




Beyond Care Living, Inc. may obtain information about you from a consumer reporting agency for employment purposes. Thus, you may be the subject of a “consumer report” and/or an “investigative consumer report” which may include information about your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and/or mode of living and which can involve personal interviews with sources such as your neighbors, friends, or associates. These reports may contain information regarding your credit history, criminal history, social security verification, motor vehicle records (“driving records”), verification of your education or employment history, or other background checks. You have the right, upon written request made within a reasonable time after receipt of this notice, to request disclosure of the nature and scope of any investigative consumer report. Please be advised that the nature and scope of the most common form of investigative consumer report obtained with regard to applicants for employment is an investigation into your education and/or employment history conducted by Fowlers’ Profile Links, Inc., PO Box 291043, Nashville, TN, 37229, 1-866-887-7581 or another outside organization. The scope of this notice and authorization is all-encompassing, however, allowing Beyond Care Living, Inc. to obtain from any outside organization all manners of consumer reports and investigative consumer reports now and throughout the course of your employment to the extent permitted by law. As a result, you should carefully consider whether to exercise your right to request disclosure of the nature and scope of any investigative consumer report.

New York applicants or employees only: You have the right to inspect and receive a copy of any investigative consumer report requested by [Employer] by contacting the consumer reporting agency identified above directly.


FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT and certify that I have read and understand both of those documents. I hereby authorize the obtaining of “consumer reports” and/or “investigative consumer reports” by the Company at any time after receipt of this authorization and throughout my employment, if applicable. To this end, I hereby authorize, without reservation, any law enforcement agency, administrator, state or federal agency, institution, school or university (public or private), information service bureau, employer, or insurance company to furnish any and all background information requested by Fowlers’ Profile Links, Inc., PO Box 291043, Nashville, TN, 37229, 1-866-887-7581 another outside organization acting on behalf of Beyond Care Living, Inc. and/or Beyond Care Living, Inc., itself. I agree that a facsimile (“fax”), electronic or photographic copy of this Authorization shall be as valid as the original.

Minnesota and Oklahoma applicants or employees only: Please check this box if you would like to receive a copy of a consumer report if one is obtained by the Company. a

California applicants or employees only: By signing below, you also acknowledge receipt of the NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA LAW. Please check this box if you would like to receive a copy of an investigative consumer report or consumer credit report at no charge if one is obtained by the Company whenever you have a right to receive such a copy under California law. a

NOTICE: Fowlers’ Profile Links, Inc. requests your Date of Birth solely for the purpose of verifying certain records that may be produced in connection with Fowlers’ Profile Links, Inc. background investigation. It is the policy of this facility to provide equal opportunity to persons regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.

Signature of Applicant:

Para informacion en espanol, visite o escribe a la ETC Consumen Response Center, Room 130-A 600 Pennsylvania

Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20580.

A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act

The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) promotes the accuracy, fairness, and privacy of information in the files of consumer reporting agencies. There are many types of consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus and specialty agencies (such as agencies that sell information about check writing histories, medical records, and rental history records). Here is a summary of your major rights under the FCRA. For more information, including information about additional rights, go to or write to: Consumer Response Center, Room 130-A, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20580.

You must be told if information in your file has been used against you. Anyone who uses a credit report or another type of consumer report to deny your application for credit, insurance, or employment — or to take another adverse action against you — must tell you, and must give you the name, address, and phone number of the agency that provided the information.

You have the right to know what is in your file. You may request and obtain all the information about you in the files of a consumer reporting agency (your “file disclosure”). You will be required to provide proper identification, which may include your Social Security number. In many cases, the disclosure will be free.

You are entitled to a free file disclosure if:

  • A person has taken adverse action against you because of information in your credit report; Oyou are the victim of identify theft and place a fraud alert in your file;
  • Your file contains inaccurate information as a result of fraud; you are on public assistance;
  • You are unemployed but expect to apply for employment within 60 days.

In addition, by September 2005 all consumers will be entitled to one free disclosure every 12 months upon request from each nationwide credit bureau and from nationwide specialty consumer reporting agencies. See for additional information.

You have the right to ask for a credit score. Credit scores are numerical summaries of your credit-worthiness based on information from credit bureaus. You may request a credit score from consumer reporting agencies that create scores or distribute scores used in residential real property loans, but you will have to pay for it. In some mortgage transactions, you will receive credit score information for free from the mortgage lender.

You have the right to dispute incomplete or inaccurate information, If you identify information in your file that is incomplete or inaccurate, and report it to the consumer reporting agency, the agency must investigate unless your dispute is frivolous. See www.ftc.gcv/credit for an explanation of dispute procedures.

Consumer reporting agencies must correct or delete inaccurate, incomplete, or unverifiable information. Inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information must be removed or corrected, usually within 30 days. However, a consumer reporting agency may continue to report information it has verified as accurate.

Consumer reporting agencies may not report outdated negative information. In most cases, a consumer reporting agency may not report negative information that is more than seven years old, or bankruptcies that are more than 10 years old.

Your access to your file is limited. A consumer reporting agency may provide information about you only to people with a valid need — usually to consider an application with a creditor, insurer, employer, landlord, or other business. The FCRA specifies those with a valid need for access.

You must give your consent for reports to be provided to employers. A consumer reporting agency may not give out information about you to your employer, or a potential employer, without your written consent given to the employer. Written consent generally is not required in the trucking industry. For more information, go to wwwccv cred t.

You may limit “prescreened” offers of credit and insurance you get based on information in your credit report. Unsolicited “prescreened” offers for credit and insurance must include a toll-free phone number you can call if you choose to remove your name and address from the lists these offers are based on. You may opt-out with the nationwide credit bureaus at 1-888-567-8688.

You may seek damages from violators. If a consumer reporting agency, or, in some cases, a user of consumer reports or a furnisher of information to a consumer reporting agency violates the FCRA, you may be able to sue in state or federal court.

Identity theft victims and active duty military personnel have additional rights. For more information, visit www.ftc o credit. States may enforce the FCRA, and many states have their own consumer reporting laws. In some cases, you may have more rights under state law. For more information, contact your state or local consumer protection agency or your state Attorney General. Federal enforcers are:

Consumer reporting agencies, creditors and others not listed
Federal Trade Commission: Consumer Response Center -FCRA
Washington, DC 20580 1-877-382-43S7
National banks, federal branches/agencies of foreign banks (word
"National" or initials "N.A." appear in or after bank’s name)
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Compliance
Management, Mail Stop 6-6 Washington, DC 20219 800-613-6743
Federal Reserve System member banks (except national banks,
and federal branches/agencies of foreign banks)
Federal Reserve Board Division of Consumer & Community Affairs
Washington, DC 20551 202-4S2-3693
Savings associations and federally chartered savings banks (word "Federal" or initials "F.S.B." appear in federal institution’s name)Office of Thrift Supervision Consumer Complaints
Washington, DC 20552 800-842-6929
Federal credit unions (words "Federal Credit Union" appear in institution’s name)National Credit Union Administration 1775 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314 703-519-4600
State-chartered banks that are not members of the Federal Reserve
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Consumer Response Center, 2345 Grand Avenue, Suite 100
Kansas City, Missouri 64108-2638 1-877-275-3342
Air, surface, or rail common carriers regulated by former Civil
Aeronautics Board or interstate Commerce Commission
Department of Transportation , Office of Financial Management
Washington, DC 20590 202-366-1306
Activities subject to the Packers and Stockyards Act, 1921Department of Agriculture
Office of Deputy Administrator - GIPSA
Washington, DC 20250 202-720-7051