ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beyond Care Living, Inc. is licensed under the Tennessee State Department of Developmental and Intellectual Disability. Our organization was established to provide an array of support services and opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities.
Beyond Care Living, Inc. is a for-profit organization dedicated to supporting people with intellectual disabilities in pursuing their personal visions. Beyond Care Living, Inc.’s objective is to offer an array of services and opportunities to people with intellectual disabilities that enable them to realize their dreams and aspirations. Our goal is to support independence and the dreams and desires of our clients through participation in community activities and organizations and the encouragement of personal choice.
To support individuals with respect, dignity, and positive regard, empowering them to make personal choices and enabling them to realize their dreams.
- Dignity and Respect
- Informed choice
AGENCY PHILOSOPHY AND GOALS
- To encourage personal choice
- To provide supports in the least restrictive and most desired living situation
- To provide quality supports that enhance opportunities for independence and growth
- To encourage involvement in the community
- To make decisions based on our mission
- To ensure that the people we support have the right to make choices
- To work in partnership with family and community